The Stand Up For Pits Foundation is a recognized 501c3 nonprofit and all donations made are tax deductible. Cleaning up the mess our species continue to make takes time, dedication and money. Simply put the more money raised, the more we are able to do and there is no such thing as a small donation. Every penny and effort matters.
Attending Stand Up For Pits events, renting the show on the home page, purchasing our merchandise, making the SUFP Foundation your Amazon Smile charity choice are other ways you can help. Together we can and are making a difference and appreciate all of you who remain dedicated to these inherently good dogs depending on us at their much deserved chance at life.
The Stand Up For Pits Foundation, Inc. is a 501c3 and all donations are tax deductible. Tax ID #46-3535828
WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
- The Stand Up For Pits Foundation has and continues to donate to Pit Bull type dogs who have suffered from severe abuse, neglect, dog fighting and several other cases which require medical care. Cases range from parvo to TPLO to heart murmurs to skin disease etc. (check out just a few of our success stories on the Success Story page).
- We help private parties who are unable to provide medical care for their pet.
- We provide Angel Grants to rescues and initiatives and initiatives that educate, advocate and save lives.
- We fully fund our massive initiative called Spay & Neuter ANGEL Day which has and continues fo spay and neuter thousands of pit bull type dogs nationwide resulting in millions of lives saved.
- We have an will cover needed transports if needed.
- Funds help produce live events, which help get dogs adopted and benefit Pit Bull nonprofit rescues and dogs around the country by raising much needed awareness and funds.
- We fund the Los Angeles County and surrounding area dogfighting tip line is which was created and is independently operated by the SUFP Foundation.
- Funds help individuals with pets nutritional needs suffering from cancer and other medical issues.
- Funds help with countless front line rescue efforts nationwide including shelters.
*The Stand Up For Pits Foundation is always looking for dedicated volunteers willing to donate their time and services to help grow the foundation. If you’re interested in donating your time and services, please email us through this site and write VOLUNTEER in the subject line. Thank you!
Donate directly to the STAND UP FOR PITS FOUNDATION by clicking the DONATE button below!
Thank you for standing up for Pibbles!